All the Bits and Bones
Come get Jurass-kicked on 1 of the 3 amazing routes through the High Uinta Mountains. You’ll experience the RAWRsome rush of riding up to 11,000 feet of elevation on the famous Highline Trail, roll through the most T-riffic gravel, and descend the picturesque Dryfork Canyon with monolith rock formations. You’ll ROAR with radness through the terrain where dinosaurs once roamed!
- So much Swag in every bag!
- Friday night Shake-Out ride with Ventum crew and coffee, soda, and HOT FRESH mini donuts from D'z Nutz at packet pickup!
- Fully-stocked feed zones with First Endurance products, water, ice, soda, and a wide array of snacks.
- Mechanical and medical support provided by Red Mountain Cycle and Vernal Urgent Care (though you won't need either because crashing isn't allowed).
- Rad awards for the top 3 finishers in every category.
- Raffle! Every rider gets an entry into the raffle to win a Ventum GS1 frame, swag from ENVE, Fierce Hazel, PLAN7 Endurance Coaching and more (extra tix available for purchase).
- Expo with food trucks, music, and fun for all!
- Post ride yums from 4 Brothers Pizza and Bayou BBQ
- Beer garden with Your Favorite Bar Tender
- Coffee and Frozen Lemonade from Bean & Gone
Friday, June 16
2:00 pm - Packet pick-up begins
5:00 pm - Ventum shake-out ride (a 1 hour easy loop)
7:00 pm - Packet pick-up ends for the day
Saturday, June 17
6:00 am - Venue opens
6:15 am - Last minute packet pick-up for all categories (open up to 30 minutes before start of each category)
7:00 am - T-Rex start
7:30 am - Stegosaurus start
8:30 am - Microraptor start
2:00 pm - Awards and podium prizes
2:30 pm - Raffle! (must be present to win)